Friday, August 22, 2008

Obama to return to Springfield

Click the title for a link for local information on the big visit.

I think it's great that Senator Obama is returning to Springfield, a neighboring city of mine to announce his running mate. If you surrender your cell phone number, you will be sent a text message "sometime" before the event. I'm for Obama, but I think all the mystery over who the running mate will be is a little much. I'm beginning to wonder if the VP contender will arrive in a giant locked crate, like Criss Angel, and then pop out at just the right moment. Will I drive over to Springfield for this historic event? Nope! It will be a long frustrating day for those, who do attend. So, I will just watch it on my local ABC station, or any of the national news channels that will be in town.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters