Wednesday, January 23, 2008

CoJo hawks book on Larry King




This is Cojo. Remember that guy with the giant teeth, who used to be on The Today Show? Well now he has giant bloated squirrel cheeks! How disappointing that Larry didn't ask him what the heck happened to his bloated cheeks. I don't think the (injected? can you imagine how many syringes) cheeks are a result of the kidney problems, but I could be wrong. I'm sure you will see him again on some show as he promotes his book "Glamour, Interrupted: How I Became the Best-Dressed Patient in Hollywood." If anyone reads it, please let me know, if the giant cheeks are explained! Thanks.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Higa said...

I have been curious about his cheeks also... I have no intention to read this book but I too would be curious to know about the cheeks.

Kenneth M. Walsh said...

How hilarious -- I just pulled the same pic for a Separated at Birth post for tomorrow!

(He had some near-deadly kidney ailment and the medication is what made him get so bloated, btw.)

Higa said...

I liked your comment that I rant like you because that was my thought when I read your blog... hence why I commented and why I like it. I will most likely frequent your blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters