Tuesday, December 9, 2008

IL Governor Arrested after "political corruption crime spree"


Well, well, well, is anyone in Illinois surprised? It's juicy, it's dirty, it's ten times worse than watergate. Just wait until all of his tape recorded arrogance is released! One example, from the FBI affidavit, "I have to give this motherf***er (pres-elect) his senator? F*** him. For nothing? F*** him." Another quote: "I'll pick another candidate before I just give f***ing (senate candidate) a f***ing senate seat and I don't get anything."

On behalf of my fellow Illinois citizens, I would like to say, F*** you, Blago! Resign now!

It's not just the selling of the senate seat that led to the FBI arresting the governor this morning. Click the title link for the complete news story.

I wrote recently that it was time for change in Illinois government, and it looks like that time is finally here! Hopefully, "pay to play" is over in Illinois (but don't count on it).

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters