Friday, March 19, 2010

Kirstie Alley's new show

It better be good. It must be good, because she has sure been very busy promoting "Kirstie Alley's Big Ass Life," which premieres on A&E this Sunday night. For the record, I LOVE Kirstie and am looking forward to watching her show! I know it won't be as funny as her 2005 Showtime series (now available on dvd) "Fat Actress," but I think it will still be very entertaining!




A&E presents KIRSTIE ALLEYS BIG LIFE, a new real-life series that will chronicle the extraordinary life of Golden Globe and two-time Emmy winner Kirstie Alley from her journey with her weight loss program to her life as a single mother trying to raise two normal teenagers in the Hollywood spotlight. The series premieres Sunday, March 21 at 10PM ET/PT with back-to-back episodes. Time to set your dvr, tivo, vcr, or just plan to watch and enjoy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to check this out too. It could be very entertaining.

Jim said...

Remember Kirstie on "Cheers"?
My God, that was soooo long ago.

kenju said...

I have a feeling that show is on opposite something I like to watch. Maybe I'll catch it in reruns.

Jo said...

I love Kirstie Alley too. She was on Larry King Live the other night, and she is wonderful...! Fat or skinny, she is still beautiful, and very, very funny.

lavonne said...

I forgot all about wanting to watch this show and then I saw your post that reminded me. I'm looking forward to watching this both for weight loss inspiration and decorating inspiration. The girl has the cutest home and I can't wait to take a peek. Is that shallow? LOL.

ReRe said...

i loved fat actress. i love kirstie (look who's talking!!!). but i didn't dig the new show. i'm hoping it gets better tho.

John said...

@Michael Rivers, thanks, and I hope you liked the show!

@Jim, the first thing that I think of when I think of Kirstie is "Cheers!"

@kenju, I bet you are right...it seems like a lot of those cable shows are shown several times in a week.

@Jo, I saw Kirstie on Larry King and that led me to put this on my blog. I agree, fat or skinny--she's beautiful and very funny!

@lavonne, I know what you mean about her home--WOW. And it is tastefully decorated. I loved her bedroom especially, and no that is not shallow LOL. After all Kirstie is really an interior designer too.

@ReRe, I hope you like the future shows. I think it will be funny and informative to watch her lose weight (if she actually does). You know she got the hots for her trainer already; I wonder how much of her that he can take!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters