Monday, October 12, 2009

New Michael Jackson single debuts online

The Associated Press: New Michael Jackson single debuts online

Posted using ShareThis



From The Associated Press:
Extremely tight security accompanied the release of the new Michael Jackson single "This Is It" on Monday. The new track will feature in an upcoming album and documentary of the same name, to be released at the end of October.

The song "This is It" is now streaming here at the Michael Jackson website. Check it out for lots of details on the upcoming cd release.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

kenju said...

It sounds kind of "disco-ish" to me.

John said...

@kenju, I heard that it was recorded in 1991. I assume that it was left off previous albums for a reason. I'm sorry to say I'm not too fond of it. I do like disco though!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters