Saturday, January 3, 2009

Clark Howard $how begins today on HLN

This short youtube video "EcoSense for Living - At Home with Clark Howard" shows a sampling of some of Clark Howard's tips on saving more and spending less. With the current economic conditions, this show couldn't come at a better time. I hope it does well on HLN (formerly Headline News).

Clark Howard's new show airs at noon & 4 p.m. ET weekends. Clark Howard joins HLN for a new weekend show to help viewers with their money issues. Already serving as a Money Coach for HLN, Howard expands his role for the network in a self-titled program to help his audience "Save More, Spend Less and Avoid Getting Ripped Off." The show will air on weekends at noon and 4 p.m. ET

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Wow, what a great show! Like Clark Howard, I keep my appliances until they die (I've already killed off three dishwashers since I've lived in this house--lots of kids, lots of dishes.) I just bought a new one and I did look for the energy star. I wish I could afford to replace my fridge and oven/stovetop, but I can't afford to do that.

I also agree on the bottled water. I don't like drinking from the tap, although we are supposed to have great water (Lake Michigan). It seems by the time it gets out to the burbs where I live, there is so much chlorine in it that you can actually smell it in the glass. Yuk! I asked for a Brita water filter (the one you put in your fridge) for Christmas but Santa didn't bring it (I was good this year, honest!). I guess I'll have to buy that on my own.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog (Bad Habit)...come by anytime. I just put up a new post a little while ago.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters