Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day

Yes, I admit it. I took a "snow day" today. How else did I have time to do several blog entries? Even though we didn't get as much snow as some parts south and east of us, we got plenty--about 3-4 inches. We had a slow falling snow for three days straight, finally ending early this morning. It was 5 degrees today too, so I took a day off while I had the chance. It's going to get crazy busy at work very soon as Valentine's Day approaches. Plus, I am always busy with accounting on the first few days of every month.

As for the picture above...no, I didn't take it. You may have seen it before circulating on the internet. I received it with a myspace comment a long time ago and loved it!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

That picture is too cute and I have to send it to my daughter so she can show it to my granddaughter who is crazy about cats. Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters