Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oprah's Big Ass Week

For all you Oprah fans, she is having "Best Life Week" this week. Yesterday, we got to see a chubby Oprah tell us what she eats. I was a little confused as to whether she has been eating those healthy items on her menus--which she has taped to her kitchen cabinets, or if she is planning on eating those foods. I wonder if those menus are taped on her cabinets at all of her homes? Does she pay someone to tape them up for her? So many unanswered questions! Ironically, Oprah partly blamed her weight gain on her binges of organic blue chips. And before you know it, we see Oprah violently shaking a bag of those chips! Hilarious! Great tv!

Next we see Oprah out of breath in a skin tight sweat suit and trying to talk, while using an elliptical. Then she tells about her next routine of resistance exercises that she just loves (can't you tell). I nearly fell out of my chair laughing as she demonstrates the dumbells--practically using them like pom poms!

Hey Oprah, it's ok! We still love you, even if you do have a fat ass and huge thighs! Please don't turn into Star Jones! You are a beautiful woman. You are not morbidly obese. I think maybe you are running out of show topics though!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

What is Oprah thinking? Ugh. I quit watching her show a long time ago, glad I missed this one. Oprah did a show a couple of years ago, about 6 houses away from where I live. I didn't even go down to watch all the commotion. I would have if she was giving away free cars, though.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters