Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mmmm, Popcorn Trees



I'm taking a break from posting Christmas trees to share this recipe with you. If you make Gingerbread Houses and Villages, then these yummy treats go great with them! It also something the kids will enjoy! The photo on top came from the recipe book. The trees I made are pictured at the bottom of this post.

Sorry that I did not have time to type out this recipe to make it easier to read. I don't think it is clickable to enlarge, but you can hold down the Ctrl key and press + several times to enlarge it.


I made these a few years ago for a Christmas party and made sure everyone got to take one home. They all said they were too pretty to eat! I cannot remember what I made the large tree out of! I think I made a large cardboard cone and then covered it. Obviously that big one was not edible, but I wanted to make a table presentation out of them and so this is how mine turned out.


You can get very creative with your decorations of these popcorn trees! It's probably too late this year, but maybe next year you might want to give it a try. So print out the recipe!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters