Sunday, March 1, 2009

It looks like Spring...

...at least on my kitchen window sill it does! You can see my lifeless trees and barren farmland, garage and implement building (taken over by the turkeys) out my window.



Just look a my colorful Coleus! Not exactly Spring, but these beautiful plants can flourish in your window sills, if you bring them in before frost. They grow like crazy, and you can continuously take cuttings and easily root them in water for later planting. My plants aren't as big as they appear. They are in four inch pots, but I have zoomed in on them.

Outside my tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths haven't came up yet, but they will soon. I did notice today I have many little grape hyacinths about an inch tall. I can't wait for Spring!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

HalfCrazy said...

Lol! You should post pictures of your garden sometime!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters