Friday, March 6, 2009

Mamma Mia



The dvd is out, but why settle for just the movie, when you can watch my friend Miranda and the lovely ladies at Body Perfect rocking out as Donna and the Dynamos from Mamma Mia! I talked to Miranda yesterday and told her I'd like to post her video on my blog, and she gave me her blessing!

I asked her though, how could I explain to people that I can't convince her to change that hairstyle? I mean, really, that blond afro-puff must go! Yes, that's Miranda, girl #2 in line with that hot mess of a hair style. She asked me me not to tell people that she dresses that way all the time--oops!

Razzle Dazzle lives on...on John abuzz!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

HalfCrazy said...

LOL. This is pretty funny and entertaining, hahaha! I thought they were the ones singing but then it was the original Abba lol!

Mary Ellen said...

I'm speechless! And that's NEVER happens! LOL!

John said...

They are a hoot!

Mary Ellen, I was going to post the same thing, "I'm speechless" on youtube...but she disabled the comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters