Thursday, March 19, 2009

Seat me next to the person who keeps staring, please!

PLINKY QUESTION: Who would you rather be seated next to on a daylong bus trip: a talkative person with a really irritating voice, or a quiet person who keeps staring at you?


I would definitely rather sit by the quiet person. He (or she) could stare all they want. I would be reading a book or newspaper and sure wouldn't want a talkative person seated next to me. And if I was not reading, I would have earphones in listening to music. But if it was a really long trip, I would probably take some naps. Stare all you want, as long as you're quiet!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I would like to sit next to the person that stares at me the whole time because then I would just so stuff to gross him/her out. For instance...pick my nose, no...really dig for gold in that nostril and hopefully pull out something that I could wipe on the tray for him/her to continue staring at. Or...I would stick my finger in my ear and try to find some wax. You know...stuff like that. It might give him/her something to write on their blog the next day, after all, doesn't EVERYONE have a blog? (Except me) ;-)

Oh...and if you want to deal with a person who talks too much on an airplane, try opening a Bible. That usually shuts him/her up in a hurry. That has worked for me in the past. Or, I would bring out my rosary beads and start mouthing the prayers. If they ask what I'm praying for? (which no one has ever done before) I already have a planned answer..."I'm praying that you'll shut the hell up and leave me alone." I know...not very Christian of me. :-)

John said...

Best Comment Ever! Now I think you should put that answer on plinky...you can still use plinky without sharing it to your blog..hint, hint!

I LOL reading your comment! Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters