Thursday, March 5, 2009

Name that Blago Book Contest


Chicago Tribune readers have submitted literally thousands upon thousands of entries, and it has winnowed it all down to a top 10 list and now it's time for you to vote.
Polls close at 4 p.m. CST on Thursday, so that a column can be written for Friday's paper.
I cast my vote for choice # 10... "They Paid Me a [Bleeping] Bucket of Cash to Write This [Bleeping] Book."
Now head on over to the Chicago Tribune and place your vote before the deadline!
I've even made it easy for you. Just click the title link and you're there!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

HalfCrazy said...

Hahaha! I LOLed at the choices. I picked "They Paid Me a [Bleeping] Bucket of Cash to Write This [Bleeping] Book" too. Dr. Strangegov is a nice title too LOL!

Much Love,

John said...

Thanks for weighing in HalfCrazy! It's pretty bad, when someone in the Philippines knows about that [bleeping] Blago! I didn't expect you to comment on this one LOL... glad you did though!

Travelingman Rick said...

I aint no f'in liar! Just a guess...

John said...

Good one TRAVELINGMAN!

Also, one of the choices should've been "I am not a [bleeping] crook!"

After all he is the Nixon of this century!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters