Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How about some cardio exercise with Charo?

Extended Dance * Don't Bullfight! Video by CHARO


Ok, here's the deal....I heard this song and saw the video for the first time the other day, and I can't get it out of my head! You have been warned! I just love Charo, and have since I was a child! Last year my partner and I were lucky enough to have front row seats at her show in St. Louis! I did get her to autograph the cd she was selling at the show, but it wasn't her latest one. I wish I could've chatted with her, but you know how it is with celebrities and all the fans. She is hilarious! And, she is so talented! She is a masterful guitar player, as you will hear if you watch this video. I would go see her again in a heartbeat!

I'm so into music, and adore Charo! I can't believe I never heard it before. The cd "España Cañi" by Charo is her newest CD of mixes of the classic Flamenco hit "España Cañi." It reached #14 on the Billboard Dance Charts, you can order it digitally at iTunes, as a CD via the Perfect Beat website, or at Charo.com.

In the video, Charo talks about the cruelty of bullfighting and how her new music video "España Cañí: Dance Don't Bullfight!" is against it. You will see the baby bull, Manolo, has been adopted by Charo to save him from being sent to the slaughter house. At the end of the video you see Charo feeding and playing with the gentle young bull. I especially like this video, because it has a high quality option--makes for better viewing.

And you might want to get up and wiggle it! It's a great ab workout! Or just stare at your screen in amazement...that's what I first did! Enjoy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please VOte for Charo...!

Charo's Espana Cani CD has been nominated fro an ward...

Please follow the link below

http://webmail.roadrunner.com/do/redirect?url=http%253A%252F%252Fdmaclub.com%252F2009%252F02%252F12%252Fcharo-wants-your-vote-for-idmas-best-latin-dance-recording-of-2008%252F

and find you way to category #3 at the DMA awards ballot - best Latin Progressive.. and vot for Charo...and encourage your frineds and fellow bloggers to vote for Charo as well!

Thanks so much also for this fabulous Charo posting...

David - a friend and fan of Charo...!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters