Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love is in the air!

This John Paul Young hit, "Love is in the Air" from 1978 remains a classic love song even today. Thanks to antobilic (Alex) on youtube for putting together this slideshow of loving pairs of pets and animals. If you're as old as me (or older) then I hope hearing this song will bring back some good memories...of another time...the end of the disco era, and for me my fun filled teen age years.

Love is in the air...everywhere I look around.
Love is in the air... every sight and every sound.
And I don't know if I'm being foolish,
don't know if I'm being wise...
but it's something that I must believe in
and it's there when I look in your eyes...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

HalfCrazy said...

Hahaha! I'm not a kid from the 1970's but I know this song. My parents and the adults in our clan would play old songs so the younger generation knows the old songs!

Well, see you around!

Much Love,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters