Saturday, February 7, 2009

Madea Goes To Jail - I thought I was looking forward to it

I loved all the previous Tyler Perry movies! This one, "Madea Goes To Jail" has been advertised for a long time, and it debuts in a couple of weeks. In the previews it looks so funny. I thought I was looking forward to seeing it...until I went to youtube and saw the other trailers. One trailer is almost three minutes long, and it seems like Madea is only a small part of the movie. Thanks, youtube! You saved me $9.25 (plus popcorn, etc). I'll just wait and rent it or watch it on HBO, Starz, or Showtime.

If you get the curiosity bug about the Tyler Perry "movies" that are already out, just beware that some are not movies. Some are just plays, if you want to call them that. The plays aren't bad, but they are, shall we say, done on the cheap side. Ok, I admit, the plays are bad!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters