Friday, April 3, 2009

Lady GaGa LIVE on American Idol

Better late than never! If you missed American Idol the other night, well you missed this...uhm...different live performance of "Poker Face" by the fabulous Lady GaGa! I love her outrageous costume outfit! She certainly is an original dresser. Watch until the end for a close up of her face! I love the eye!

I have no idea why she let a fiddler on stage with her! That made it just plain weird! It would have been better without that noise. I still love Lady GaGa though! Of course, I have her cd...I got it the day it came out!

And listen up, because she cleaned up the lyrics (well a little). But she still sings "...bluffin' with my muffin!" Did I mention I love Lady GaGa?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

HalfCrazy said...

Haha! I happen to watch this episode of Lady Gaga in it! She's just too amazing! I love the zipper thing in her eye too. Actually, I just LOVE the violin thing!

John said...

@HalfCrazy, I hope you know I put the video up especially for you! I'm surprised you liked the violin! I guess it wasn't so bad...I mean it was still Lady GaGa, so it had to be good.

TriNi said...

hey I love your blog. :)

I like how you have a little of everything! Makes it interesting!

Keep up the good work!

And yes I love lady GAGA too..

she's very unique!

John said...

@TriNi, thank you for the compliments! I try :)

Hope you don't mind me telling you that you are so pretty! You should be modeling.

It's late but I am going to check out your blog another time...I could certainly use some of those ideas on there! It looks very intersting!

Thanks for commenting! I hope you become a follower! TTYL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters