Wow! I got my first blogger award!
Thank you so much to HalfCrazy at
An Ardent Cosmic Journey
for the honors.
The award is:
- a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
- to seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
As I explore blogs created by people from all over the world, I feel like I am getting to know them a little and am becoming part of an online community of fun and interesting people. I have learned so much and made many friends online through blogging. And even if I never meet you in person, I still value you as friends. So thank you all for your support and encouragement. I really appreciate it.
I have found blogging to be a great opportunity for creative expression. I hope that I have something to say or something to share that is of interest to somebody in the world, and I love getting feedback. My blog is sometimes a personal diary of a few things going on in my life. It's a combination of documenting some of the events in my life or even little things in my life. It is also a place where I can reflect on the past, and pay tribute to different people. And of course I throw in a bunch of current events and news links with my comments and have been known to rant or just post something funny. It will be interesting for me to look back at my old blog posts after some time has passed. I sure there are other reasons I love blogging, but that should cover most of them!
The aims of this award:
- As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
- To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
- Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
- Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
- Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
- Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
- Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I also would like to give an award to these people: