Wednesday, July 8, 2009

blogcatalog

Blogcatalog (actually spelled in all lower case) is a social blogger community and blog directory. I have met so many nice people from all over the world there! At that site I have learned so much that I wanted to encourage you to join it, if you haven't already. If you visit the home page in the link provided, it will give you plenty of information about the free site.


Thank you to everyone that has rated my blog at blogcatalog or here on my blog, about halfway down on my sidebar. I have now posted my rating on the sidebar too, (in red about halfway down) since it is now out of the embarrassing thirties range! Currently I have a rating of 43.5 out of 100. If you like my blog, I hope you will give it a rating. Thank you!


Each day eighteen members are featured on the home page. I was surprised and happy to see my face pictured the other day (I am the first one in the first row) and so I made this screenshot. Since they have hundreds of thousands of members, it's doubtful I will be on the home page very often!

I have also just formed my first very own group, "Downstate ILLINOIS Bloggers." It is the newest group in the "regional" category. If you are a downstate Illinois Blogger, then I hope you will join my group! Thank you! And no offense to any of my Chicago & Cook County friends!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flag Counter (Since July 6, 2009)

free counters